7 Step Test
- 125µg of vitamin D3 per softgel
- Vitamin D supports the immune system (1)
- Vitamin D also supports bone health and maintains normal muscle function and blood calcium levels (2,3,4)
- Convenient everyday supplement
With 125µg of vitamin D3 per softgel, our Vitamin D3 supplement supports your immune system (1) to keep you fighting fit, as well as helping bones and muscles stay in great condition (2,3) – a must for everyday health and recovery after intense exercise.
Vitamin D is often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin”, as it’s best sourced from the sun’s rays. However, it can also be found in fatty fish and seafood, mushrooms, egg yolks, and supplements like our Vitamin D3.
Our convenient softgels give you your must-needed daily vitamin D3 requirements without the fuss, so supplementing fits your schedule.
How and when do I take Vitamin D3?
Simply take 1 Vitamin D3 capsule, ideally with a meal, every single day. Our Vitamin D3 also goes well with our Vitamin B12 tablets, formulated to further support your immune system, fight fatigue and keep you mentally sharp (5,6,7).
How much Vitamin D3 should I take daily?
Typically for the UK / EU, the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) for vitamin D is 5µg per daily serving. However, this will depend on your current levels of vitamin D3. For most people, taking one of our softgels daily will be enough, although people with low vitamin D3 levels or limited exposure to sunlight may need more. We recommend you ask your doctor to check your vitamin D3 levels so they can suggest an appropriate daily dosage.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE VITAMIN D3?
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that offers numerous health benefits. Also called the “sunshine vitamin”, it is known to support the immune system, keep bones healthy and maintain normal muscle function (1,2,3).
It is estimated that 1 billion people worldwide are deficient in vitamin D (8). Common symptoms of deficiency include fatigue, low mood, bone loss, weight gain, bone or muscle pain, and an increased susceptibility to illness and infection.
Sunlight is the best source of vitamin D, so there is a higher risk of deficiency in the winter months, particularly in northern regions. If you don’t live in a sunny country, vitamin D3 supplements are the best way to keep your levels up.
Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin D3, Softgel Shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Water).
Serving size: 1 softgel
Per pack: 60 softgels
|Nutritional information||Per Daily Serving||%NRV*|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Why choose Naturecan?
Naturecan offers an exclusive and extensive range of high quality health supplements. All of our products are created using industry-leading technology and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
1. Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system.
2. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
3. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
4. Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
5. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
6. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
7. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.